**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled her from 5* featured...

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★

So happy to pulled her but now that I think about it, I don't know anything about her (lol). How good is she as an attacker? I know she is a solid defender. But never really know her ability as an attacker. Does she needs the dupe? Best rotation? Any insights would be great.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Without even getting a refresher on her Abilities I brought the R1 5 Star against RoL WS and took him down half health without really trying, from what I can tell after reading her Abilities it's fairly simple.
    For Damage Build Up as many Spider Charges as you can by making the Enemy reach a Bar of Power or using the Sp1, then fire the Sp2 to dump them all into Big Incinerate Stacks.
    For Power Control Spam the Sp1 and occasionally the Sp3 if you want more Shield for upcoming Attacks or Node Activations, building to just before an Sp2 then firing 2 Sp1s does good.

Her Sig isn't Required but it's nice to have, makes her a Passive Heal Block Option and Punishes Large Regen.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★

Without even getting a refresher on her Abilities I brought the R1 5 Star against RoL WS and took him down half health without really trying, from what I can tell after reading her Abilities it's fairly simple.
    For Damage Build Up as many Spider Charges as you can by making the Enemy reach a Bar of Power or using the Sp1, then fire the Sp2 to dump them all into Big Incinerate Stacks.
    For Power Control Spam the Sp1 and occasionally the Sp3 if you want more Shield for upcoming Attacks or Node Activations, building to just before an Sp2 then firing 2 Sp1s does good.

Her Sig isn't Required but it's nice to have, makes her a Passive Heal Block Option and Punishes Large Regen.

Finally got some tips! It does sound simple for sure. I'll try it out myself and see. Thanks! @LibertyPrimeV1