May We Pretty Please Keep The Current "My Beautiful Meteor" Ultron Prime Synergy? Pweease!

RaptorUnhingedRaptorUnhinged Member Posts: 12
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello, beautiful Kabam dev reading this post!

I must say, you are looking absolutely splendid today! Oh and, I was wondering, since I took my Ultron Prime to R5, is there anyway I might get confirmation/reassurance that the current state of the "My Beautiful Meteor" synergy is here to stay? I love, love, love the synergy; in my opinion, it absolutely makes Ultron a wholly useful champion in all sorts of places! I don't believe the synergy makes him anywhere near as OP as Magneto per say, but I love it regardless; it makes Ultron Prime such as reliable heal block champion with a damage potential that brings me tears of joy, knowing his character is being done justice in MCOC! All I'm asking is that you consider changing the description of the synergy to match the current state of how the interaction works. It would really mean a lot to me! (Consider it an early holiday gift!)

Thank you for your consideration! <3<3<3<3<3
RaptorUnhinged

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 559 ★★★
    It has stayed for 3-ish months,
    Kabam probably ignored it as it did not make him broken but made him just a bit more usefull.
  • Battlefront409Battlefront409 Member Posts: 34
    4 months later, the bug nobody wanted fixed got patched.