**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mister Fantastic or Spider-Man 2099?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If you could rank up one between the two, whom would you rank up and why?

Mister Fantastic or Spider-Man 2099? 24 votes

Mister Fantastic
54%
Lvernon15RockypantherxedricFenicoErcarretRenaxqqHilbert_unbeatable2Celtic1981Captain_MonticaSurfinwalrusGrassKnucklesKyriosRaisTen 13 votes
Spider-Man 2099
45%
AanthoEtjamaEwell65SSS69FiiNCHunoobmeproDrauglinScrubhanScarcity27CmaroMutantA___444413579rebel_ 11 votes

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Mister Fantastic
    Because of pre-fight abilities.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    @Kabam Porthos can you please let this sit in general discussion for a few hours? Nobody is going to pick this up if you move it to Strat & Tips one minute after publishing.
  • Hey @Rookiie, we have various Forum sections to help us organize threads in a way that allows us and other users to find the most relevant discussions more easily.

No one section of these Forums is more popular than any other. Every thread should be in the most appropriate section and for this discussion, that's Strategy and Tips.

I hope that addresses your concerns. However, if you would like to discuss how we moderate these Forums further, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.

Hey @Rookiie, we have various Forum sections to help us organize threads in a way that allows us and other users to find the most relevant discussions more easily.

No one section of these Forums is more popular than any other. Every thread should be in the most appropriate section and for this discussion, that's Strategy and Tips.

I hope that addresses your concerns. However, if you would like to discuss how we moderate these Forums further, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.

No worries there’s no need to escalate this. I just wanted an educated discussion on two interesting Science champs and their uses in the contest. I can settle for this, it’s fine and thanks.
  • Apologies if I came across as being rude @Rookiie, that wasn't my intention.

It's a common misconception that discussions will only get attention or more of it if they are in General Discussion and that's simply not true. If it were, we would consider removing the various sections but believe me, that would quickly become a real mess!

It's never our intention to bury a thread or put it somewhere it will receive less attention unless the content is a violation of the rules. So, when we move a discussion, the only reason we do it is to keep everything organized.

Thanks for your understanding! :)
    edited November 2021

Apologies if I came across as being rude @Rookiie, that wasn't my intention.

It's a common misconception that discussions will only get attention or more of it if they are in General Discussion and that's simply not true. If it were, we would consider removing the various sections but believe me, that would quickly become a real mess!

It's never our intention to bury a thread or put it somewhere it will receive less attention unless the content is a violation of the rules. So, when we move a discussion, the only reason we do it is to keep everything organized.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

Not at all! On the contrary, thank you for being curt and polite. Although a small part of me still believes that General Discussion hogs all the attention, I completely understand the intention to keep everything neat and tidy. It’s always best to keep our house clean. Thanks, Porthos 👍🏼
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic
    I think it depends on what you need. I don't have Spidey2099 so I can't really speak with any great knowledge about him, but he seems to have his distinct use in the game. He is very good at shutting down champions with power gain, which is a very valuable skill to have.

Mr. Fantastic, meanwhile, is more of a Swiss army knife. He can do what Spidey can do, but much slower; but can also do a whole lot more, both for himself and for other champions. He has a ton of valuable synergies.

So if you want Spidey's quite specific utility, go with him. From everything I've seen, he probably does what he does the best of any champion in the game. I'd love to pull him myself. However, Mr. Fantastic has a ton of fantastic uses and is a prime example of how a tiny tune-up can make a huge difference. I love my 5r5 and am working on putting sigs into him.