**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why there is no 3 star scarlet witch sigil in game?

sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I am not purchased summoner sigil but I am ready to get her in 3 star and If I get some money I can buy her in 4,5, and 6 stars of rarity, but why kabam is not released 3 star scarlet witch sigil in game until now and she is not available to any fellow summoners and why kabam not released her in 3 star rarity?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Because no
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They don't feel like it jack squat
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I don't mean to be rude but does it really matter if she is?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    At the moment the whole point is for her to be an exclusive Champion that you can only get from having a subscription to the sigil which on one hand is understandable because it increases value to the sigil but on the other you have a lot of people who just want to get their hands on new Champions.

If you remember the initial announcement, they did mention that she would be exclusively available until the end of the year, afterwards she should be available in some subsequent offers. So those of you who would like a shot at a 3-6 star, you will have your shot most likely after the new year.
  • Options
    sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194

They don't feel like it jack squat

what is Jack squat?