**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Thronebroken.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Thronebreaker Conquered!

Look at those Spectacular pulls though, Totally worth it! 😂

Joking aside this one's pretty nice, Just pulled him from a 5 Star Nexus (from a Grandmaster Shard Crystal) like 2 Days Ago and now I Awaken him from Another Nexus.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Who was the rank 3?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Gambit was my First Rank 3 several months ago actually, Second Rank 3 was Shang-Chi just a few Days ago thanks to the Cav 10% Nexus', and I actually formed a T5 Mystic as well that same day which would've been Diablo but I was low on T5B...
    He'll definitely be going up Next Level Up Event, and the 25% T5CCF Selector I used on Cosmic which has me only 1.8k away from that Full Catalyst (saving that for the Next Featured with all those Cosmic Gods in it).
    Damn, almost 3 r3s before act 6 completion...

Nice job dude!
    Thanks, the Mystic was helped by SoP Rewards, but the Skill and Mutant was all RNG Crystals.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Qacob said:

Gambit was my First Rank 3 several months ago actually, Second Rank 3 was Shang-Chi just a few Days ago thanks to the Cav 10% Nexus', and I actually formed a T5 Mystic as well that same day which would've been Diablo but I was low on T5B...
    He'll definitely be going up Next Level Up Event, and the 25% T5CCF Selector I used on Cosmic which has me only 1.8k away from that Full Catalyst (saving that for the Next Featured with all those Cosmic Gods in it).
    Damn, almost 3 r3s before act 6 completion...

Nice job dude!
    Thanks, the Mystic was helped by SoP Rewards, but the Skill and Mutant was all RNG Crystals.
    Hehe... "Got my skill through luck"
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Congratulations LibertyPrimeV1.. thronebreaker.. awesome!
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Thronebreaker Conquered!

Look at those Spectacular pulls though, Totally worth it! 😂

Joking aside this one's pretty nice, Just pulled him from a 5 Star Nexus (from a Grandmaster Shard Crystal) like 2 Days Ago and now I Awaken him from Another Nexus.

Congratulations mate