Do you feel that the droprates for old champs in the featured christalls are much higher.

HexonHexon Member Posts: 56
You buy the premium christals to have at least one usefull champ not rockets and Hulk Classics!

Do you feel that the droprates for old champs in the featured christalls are much higher. 108 votes

Yes
62%
SnakeEyes69BadroseRaganatorNemsa_M4nbenshbCaptain_007_jdrum663Bpn88855Longshot_33frodo2377TrevisLawDoom_and_GloomrockykostonStueyoneRepto23rcm2017LiquidkoldCap366Dooberman420Cr7ms7rs7 67 votes
No
37%
Kabam MiikeDNA3000LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_Platypusccrider474SpeedbumpTerraSungjUncle_Fatty_247ThatGuyYouSaw235TheHeroDeservedAckbar67KerneasDRTOColonaut123ItsDamienX_Factor_AgentLpirnie5321LordSmasher 41 votes

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Yes
    Most times I feel like Kabam is hearing me through my microphone and is ready to troll me with that champ only so I would say yes
    But mostly it's random the true answer is no
  • KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★
    Even if the crystal was stacked with more recent champs RNG will still be guaranteeing that you get the older champs.

You get what they give you mehnnn.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I’ve seen someone who Roll 6 and get only old champs and watched another person roll 3 and get only new champs. Seems truly random.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    All christalls are god tier
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ace2319 said:

Riptide said:

Never seen anyone spell crystals like that before

It’s like a crystal but more holy
    Well I’ll be damned
  • HexonHexon Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2021
    Yes
    Riptide said:

Never seen anyone spell crystals like that before

Yeah right it's very unique😉
  • HexonHexon Member Posts: 56
    Yes
    The outcome of the poll makes me belief that there are some players which don't feel like the odds are turned against us, nevertheless the majority thinks they are. It would be nice to have the real droprates for new champs added to the info box😏
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    How old does a champ need to be to be considered old? How new does a champ need to be to be considered new?

Either way, we have the drop rates displayed and if you try and claim that they aren’t correct then that just says all I need to know about you.