Just Not Fun Anymore

Why does this game feel more like a 2nd job, then fun anymore? the side quest, bewhiskered and world end events all feel like a 2nd job to me. Anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• FROSTTTFROSTTT Member Posts: 45
    No
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Why does this game feel more like a 2nd job, then fun anymore? the side quest, bewhiskered and world end events all feel like a 2nd job to me. Anyone else feel like this?

Me
    Looks like my second school where I have to do monthly projects in order to get to next grade
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    This event is terrible.

The Side Quest is ok (Some fights just need to be altered like that Terrax)
    Rewards are so bad lmfao.

The amount of 6* Shards you can get is just so low.

Really hoping December can revive my desire to play this game.

Yesterday was the first time since I downloaded the game that I didn’t play simply because there was nothing to do that was fun and not bugged
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    I'm at the point where I find some new content to be a chore, lacking fun. Not everything. I am pushing my way thru 7.3 and V8 exploration, But I am down to the lanes that are patently no fun at all, just a pain to get through. I beta tested 7.4 and feel like there are tons of similar pain lanes in there.

I ask myself -- why does it matter if I explore? I am TB, with a good roster, and at this point the main reason to get rewards and rank up champs is merely to be able to repeat this process over and over again.

What I want is fun content, and I am hoping the 1v1 game mode will be that. I am far more interested in having fun than I am in climbing over hot coals just to get more virtual stuff so I can rank up champs and climb over more coals.

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    For side quest or EQ etc,..i find it a choice and not so much a chore because I have the option not to do the content. AQ and to a lesser extent AW I found to be a chore as it’s demanded by my alliance that I do this content. But we don’t care all that much for AQ anymore and take what we get and don’t worry about 100% exploration or sometimes even completions…so this is ideal for me .