**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig Stone crystal opening math bug

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

144 5* Sig Stone crystals...

According to the counts in the images I received 566 sig stones (I didn't actually get that many) or about 3.9306 sig stones per sig stone crystal...

Actual results was a total of 144 sig stones that ended up in inventory/stash

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Am guessing this is the new math
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Peanuts

Peanuts

Nice! I haven't even looked at opening my 3* stones
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Always the Visual Glitches
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Ive noticed this happens with several different crystals when opening them in huge groups. Same thing happens when opening several hundred of the "Quest Crystals", it shows a lot more iso and small energy refills than you actually got.

Visual Glitch would be it showing the wrong color.... these are flat out math calculation errors which really brings into question all the mathematics in the game.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Visual Glitch would be it showing the wrong color.... these are flat out math calculation errors which really brings into question all the mathematics in the game.
    bruh what

bruh what
    Visual Glitch means the game drew something wrong.

This is showing numerical value calculation errors... it's not just a 1 looking like an H, but actual numbers being calculated.

There's no telling where else this type of calculation error is also present. Things like calculating the amount of to health to add/subtract from an opponent, to figuring out the odds of getting a correct reward.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s covered on the support page, it’s a reporting error that happens when items start to go into the overflow. If you tally up the items before and after you’ll find it’s accurate to what you opened.