**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat Mephisto in boss rush [Tutorial]

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So I made this video and wasn't planning on uploading cause I was too lazy but thought maybe someone will find it useful so here's the way I use Quake. This video is not from boss rush but I used the same technique in boss rush.
https://youtu.be/0mz5EczeAdo

Comments

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Not everyone has a duped maxed Quake. Those that do prob don't need this. Try making a video with with a 3* or something lol.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Stay away from mephisto when he has his aura, he'll gain his power and you can bait his sp1. Do damage there, his "18%" chance will activate and then you gotta back away again. He's not hard at all, it's just the incineration damage, his animations are simply.....wack lol.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Not everyone has a duped maxed Quake. Those that do prob don't need this. Try making a video with with a 3* or something lol.

You don't really need her to be duped. It just adds a pretty insignificant amount of block proficiency. So instead of 2 revives you'll need 3.
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Stay away from mephisto when he has his aura, he'll gain his power and you can bait his sp1. Do damage there, his "18%" chance will activate and then you gotta back away again. He's not hard at all, it's just the incineration damage, his animations are simply.....wack lol.

Yeah well I tried with other champs first but he basically had constant aura so I'm not really patient enough to hit once than wait 5 seconds till I can hit him again.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Strategic wrote: »

You don't really need her to be duped. It just adds a pretty insignificant amount of block proficiency. So instead of 2 revives you'll need 3.

Who would r5 an unduped 4* at this point. Seriously. I haven't taken a 4* past rank 4 in 8 months lol
    Strategic wrote: »

Who would r5 an unduped 4* at this point. Seriously. I haven't taken a 4* past rank 4 in 8 months lol

When you keep duping your damn 5* Magneto over and over and your new champs include Antman and your stash is about to expire you kinda start ranking 4* too.

• Who would r5 an unduped 4* at this point. Seriously. I haven't taken a 4* past rank 4 in 8 months lol[/quote]

People who get crappy 5*s, but have really good 4* champs, & like said before, having iso about to expire.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Sorry for bumping old thread but ,@Strategic how do you deal with the autoevades throwing off the parry style of play when enemy has concussion? Are you just trying to hold heavy after each hit and parry then hold heavy again? Or are you dexing too. Aside from that , i can use her fine
    GagoH said:

Sorry for bumping old thread but ,@Strategic how do you deal with the autoevades throwing off the parry style of play when enemy has concussion? Are you just trying to hold heavy after each hit and parry then hold heavy again? Or are you dexing too. Aside from that , i can use her fine

I just use her with the parry style. For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to use full dex style with her cause the response time seems to be too slow. I don't know how others can get her to respond fast enough :/
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Strategic said:

GagoH said:

I just use her with the parry style. For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to use full dex style with her cause the response time seems to be too slow. I don't know how others can get her to respond fast enough :/
    Yeah i know what you mean, its called dropped inputs. Happens to so many other people , I’ve heard about it on here, on discord, on reddit. It’s been a bug for years now.