**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QOF Suggestion. Alliance Members Dashboard Change

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m not sure how difficult this would be to implement. But I think a QOF change for managing AQ and maybe AW would be something in the Alliance Members dashboard change that shows which BG each Alliance member has entered. We run AQ 654 and don’t assign alliance members to a BG. But we often need to individually cross reference every alliance member to each BG to see who hasn’t joined. This probably isn’t an issue at the top level of the game but it can become tedious finding the 2 people who haven’t joined to remind them of there Alliance commitments. Think a change like shown in the attached would make things easier. Just a suggestion, not sure if anyone else would find it useful.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Curious why, if you need this level of planning, don't you assign BGs?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    We have a large number of highly ranked alliance members. We don’t assign battle groups of paths. Sometimes people are working on playing the solo side of the game so will choose an easier map. Nothings is assigned but there is an expectation everyone joins AQ. Our officers want an easy life so just really want to know whose joined and who hasn’t. I don’t think this change is any extra planning as would just show who is yet to join AQ so they can be promoted to join.