**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In what world does the Vision Rank Up Offer make any sense?

Simply astonishing how Kabam could have come up with a simple R1 to R2 rank up gem costing 7.5k units. Sure there’s ISO & gold thrown in, but no sane or even insane person would purchase this overly exorbitant bundle.

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Innovative ways to drain units!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Innovative ways to drain units!

Isn’t this the opposite? Wouldn’t they offer something decent if it was to drain units?

I should rather say, crazy way to drain units.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

If Vision costs so much then imagine how much would cost Doom offer lol.

Its not the same, u can get Doom from crystals... U cant get OG Vision, its a trophy champ
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

If Vision costs so much then imagine how much would cost Doom offer lol.

He s a trophy champ, so better compare him with a 6* Weapon X lol (20k units or so)
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I saw the deal pop up and thought the game had phising malware on it, because it seemed insane.... 6* OG Vision is not worth 6k units let alone 19.5k for an awakened 6* R2... WHO IS THIS DEAL FOR?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    It is the same deal since 2018
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    That would have to be a 1-2, 2-3 gem for anyone to even consider it.
  • Options
    fitenitefitenite Posts: 17
    To be fair, if they offered the 5* vision alone for 1,500 units or less I'd have loved to add him to my collection, but I'm not interested in the 6* version... at least not at that price. Another year, another miss by Kabam.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Vision 5 stars cost 6000 units 2 years ago
    Vision 6 stars corst 12000 units 1 year zgo snd vision 5 stars 3000 units

Now we have both of them for 6000 units…
    I think i will wait next year to get both for 3000 units 😁
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    edited November 2021
    fitenite said:

To be fair, if they offered the 5* vision alone for 1,500 units or less I'd have loved to add him to my collection, but I'm not interested in the 6* version... at least not at that price. Another year, another miss by Kabam.

Frankly, I'd probably buy a 3+4* for that price at this point. This thing we got however? Lolnope.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Ahh...2018, covid free, fun times...
  • Options
    I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30

Simply astonishing how Kabam could have come up with a simple R1 to R2 rank up gem costing 7.5k units. Sure there’s ISO & gold thrown in, but no sane or even insane person would purchase this overly exorbitant bundle.

Total bundle has the price tag of 12, 6* Nexuses. Yeah, would take those Nexuses without thinking…