Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5.2m new alliance looking for one last player

New Alliance with veterans wants newer players we can help grow in a well run alliance. We do use Line ap that is a must for communication but we have boss killers so you can benefit by learning as you clear paths. We are also happy to bring on more advanced players who are looking for a well run alliance where they can help newer players grow as well as getting away from the grind.
Donations will grow as we do so none now.
Event Minimums are very reasonable with no arena grind required
Want to grow and not be yelled at for not being able to make it through entire AQ map but know you are almost there? Do you play actively and just want leadership that provides great foundation for you to grow
Things are coming along nicely we are at 5.2m with 29 players just a month in.
Looking for fun and well run alliance to grow with or help grow hit me up on LINE minimum level we are looking for is 60k right now.
PM me on Line ap samcm010

Comments

• Options
    this is huge opportunity for 60k player looking for growth alliance
  • Options
    Still have one spot hit me up on Line ap great opportunity for newer player.
  • Options
    found great player but losing one so still have one spot