**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 8 cross lane ability

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hi, I have not been able to get this cross ability to work. It would be great for the super skrull fight. If there is a thread somewhere else on this please direct me to it. Thank you.

This is the map 8 buffed up lane 2nd section.

Comments

• Options
    lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    Same issue, never receive the vigilance
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    I think it is because the cross fight shown is not the cross fight that you are supposed to have. I also take that path and the cross fight is supposed to increase buff duration for buffs that you gain during specials. No idea if that one works as I have mostly been using corvus with permanent buffs, but once you defeat the venom on the path it shows the vigilance cross fight rather than the buff duration one.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I think it is because the cross fight shown is not the cross fight that you are supposed to have. I also take that path and the cross fight is supposed to increase buff duration for buffs that you gain during specials. No idea if that one works as I have mostly been using corvus with permanent buffs, but once you defeat the venom on the path it shows the vigilance cross fight rather than the buff duration one.

That cross fight makes sense but tbh the vigilance buff would be more appreciated 😂