**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trade-In Store 10/12

GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Reading about the store, I was happy with the information about changing the awakening gem, will it extend to 6*? I have a scientific that could become generic for the Aegon

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    but it would be very good...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Gomezlink said:

Reading about the store, I was happy with the information about changing the awakening gem, will it extend to 6*? I have a scientific that could become generic for the Aegon

It most likely won't be a one-to-one trade. Like all other trades currently in game we'll need to trade multiple to get one.
    Can pretty much guarantee this is accurate
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    I can’t imagine you’d be allowed to just exchange a class gem for a generic or even another class gem. At best it would be a give up two to get one situation. And if you have two class 6* awakening gems that you’re sitting on, you’d be a fool to give them up. You may not have a champ of that class you want to awaken right now, but you will eventually. I sat on a mutant gem for probably a year, then I pulled Namor. I was very happy I waited.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I wonder if we will be able to trade T4CC for T5CC? Almost like temporarily allowing you to sell your T4CC..... I have 99 unopened T4CC crystals that are dying to know...
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    but in case you can exchange a 6* class gem for a generic one and this exchange is 2 for 1, only one class gem was available in the game, at the conclusion of the abyss.
    Others were made available in offers, of course, but possible to obtain through events, just one.
    What I think is possible is that we will receive an Awakening Gem crystal for a birthday or Christmas present, so that we can choose to exchange the 2 we have for a generic one.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    2 for 1 wouldn't be honest, since they advertised items for something equivalent or higher,
    but maybe, charge a fee with units
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Trade in stores are always garbage
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    A 6* AG cost thousands of units during Cyber Monday.. ehat makes u think the trade would be a good deal?.. they would probably ask for 10 generics for 1 class crystal 🤣
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    How about trade in multiple 5* gems for a class 6* gem… one can hope