**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav MEQ- Tags

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Why? I've never been a fan of the class chapters and now we have tags. It's already cumbersome having to preview the map, click on a node just to see what class each chapter is. Now we have to remember 3 different tags for each chapter.

#MAKECAVEWFUNAGAINFORTHEFIRSTTIME

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

CAV EW

That is a very accurate typo and represents my feelings about the cav eq
    This is either no mistake at all, or a very telling Freudian slip
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Can’t even filter with 3 tags #justsaying

And even if you could, the tag system is AND not OR

So you can only filter for champs that are Symbiote AND sinister 6 for example, where it comes up with nobody. You can’t filter for champions who are Symbiote or Sinister 6, when it would come up with all who fulfil either criteria.

So even if you could do all 3 tags at once, you’d still have to go into the quest, filter for 1 tag, pick your champs, filter for the second tag and pick your champs then filter for the third tag and pick your champs. For one team, for one quest.

I’m just going to write down all my good champs for each quest so I can go through my champs and select them for the team, this tag system is a downgrade to quality of life for sure.
    Smh I didn’t even think of it like that. Ugh 🤯🍻
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

CAV EW

That is a very accurate typo and represents my feelings about the cav eq
    This is either no mistake at all, or a very telling Freudian slip
    It's all 3.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This was Really not thought through well since we're still locked to only sort by one Tag Group at a time, without it Stacking the Groups instead of displaying each, whether the Nodes are Annoying or Benefitial the sorting system is gonna be horribly cumbersome...
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    I have a decent number of those champs at 5/65 or better, but some quests are gonna be brutal, assuming each quest has one tag set.

Quake is gonna have to carry a team of unawakened 6*'s/R3 5*'s.
    And double Corvi, Mags and Magik for the Illuminati/Thanos Army quest. Hope there's enough missions to go around. (there usually isn't).

Guess I'll find out in a few....
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre Thanks for the helpful infographic but could I ask for more help? Can you point me to the original thread or announcement we are talking about here? What change is happening that involves Tags? Thanks @Demonzfyre
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I kept hopes for the tags, but it's really annoying.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    May not bother with a cav EQ for the first time in about a year. Been leveling up champs to 5/65 or r2 for the class based versions, which has left me seriously short in these.

In mercs/guardians, I don't have anyone over r1 6* out of 40 5/65 or r2/3. I could take someone up, but deeply resent doing so.

Increasingly glad I didn't spend at cyber