**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just got so frustrated, Kabam!

Hello,

I just spent few energy packs, units and boosts to get through some Variant content, Just because for the 3rd time in a row may champs did not hold the block or did not register a parry mastery and I got hit by mobs with very high atk rating to die in 1 combo. It was Not my lack of skills or distracted gaming mistake. And this is not the 1st or 3rd time this happening. Yes we all are aware of what's going on with the control issues, how the whole Kabam team making their best effort to fix it and dealing with our complains. This not a "hype the Kabam hater" or "give me more compensation" post. Look at the bigger and simpler scale, Kabam, with all do respect.

There are so little games I spend my precious time and cash on, that I just go "really, again, still, seriously??!". And no, the compensation you're sending are not covering it, because simply:
1. You have no idea how much content users cover and spend resources daily due to game mechanics issue, so you have no tools to estimate the average loss.
2. Usually potions are needed to help you to fight mobs with big HP and Atk value if you screw up. Which means when you go against them with full hp of avg 5* maxed out champion, those 10 lvl5 potions you send out every 2 weeks will be disposed in 1 quest. Please do you math, you don't need calculator for that.

Last and the most important point. Even if you, Kabam, did send more and bigger compensation packages, What Do You Lose?! We, big players, spend tons of units and cash on so much more than these potions. What you are actually losing, though, it's the average or beginner audience that don't spend money on this game and can tolerate game issues while using these free potion, which quantity and quality are pathetic.

So I closed the game and thought, "am I crazy to spend so much time and effort to this game if there are so much more other ones that are mechanically stable and fun too..?"
Check your statistics, dear Kabam, I'm sure it's far not meeting the expectations you had for audience growth and, respectively, the revenue you could have done.

I am playing on Android device, and yes I did submit tickets and created bug discussions. Apparently I have to bring it here, where I actually might have a chance for a fair reply.

Your average frustrated player.

P.S. You can delete this post too like you did couple of other important "voice of the people" type ones. I just had to cool off.