**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Got a List of Best Champs for Each Tag for Next Month?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
title

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    CGR, Corvus, Medusa, Masacre, Monke, Domino, Gwenpool, Mr. 4, Torch, Hyperion, Howard, Namor, CapIW, Hawkeye, Sigil Witch, Miles, Venom & Venompool

These guys seem to be decent options fr now & most people will have at least some of these ranked up
    Torch won't gain huffs but can reverse regen so he cn b a good option fr that chapter
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

#Spider-Verse Heroes, #Symbiote and #Sinister Six

Symbiote Supreme
    Peni Parker
    Stealth Suit
    Spider ham
    Green Goblin

Defenders, #Thunderbolts and #Inhuman

Taskmaster

Dimensional Being, #Illuminati and #Thanos’s Army

Hulk
    CGR
    The hood
    Dormammu

Mercenary and #Guardians of the Galaxy

Black Widow
    Gwenpool
    Hit Monkey
    Nebula
    Taskmaster

New Avengers, #A-Force and #Fantastic Four

Hyperion
    She hulk
    Human Torch

Avengers
    Cap IW
    Falcon
    Hulk
    Ghulk
    Black Widow

Here r my only champions for this months quests. Some of them don't even work 🙂
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29
    Bar1000 said:

Playing outdated mediocre champs that most players now need to rank up. Nice one Kabam. Eq now also ruined

Kind of the point: use your whole roster, rather than just the same 1 dozen champs.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Early read on these stupid new nodes:

Spidey/Symbiote/Sin6: I’ve got stealthy, sparky, venom and venompool. Worst part is getting dex to work right.

Def/TB/Inhumans: Medusa, x23, man thing (but really anyone in these groups)

Illuminati/dimension/thanos - cosmic GR, GR, Magik. Corvus or Cull depending on how they interact with the node. Save GRs SP1 until lots of armor is stacked.

Merc/Guardians - hit monkey will destroy this nonsense. Seems like you just have to reparry. Domino and masacre too.

New Av/AForce/F4 - wolverine, sunspot, Hyperion. I think there’s gonna be a way to cheese this with Reed, she hulk synergy, despair and the permanent 1% regen. Torch can be part of that too since his incinerates specifically reduce healing. If you have 10% despair, 5 incinerates loses them .5%hp per second. Add some of reed’s debuffs or resonance and they’ll melt.

Avengers - vision and IMIW with CapIW synergy. Hawkeye. SWitch.
  • Diablord said:

#Dimensional Being: Hood, And Cgr ( @DNA3000 pls confirm if armor breaks removing armour ups are counted as removal for the cav node )

Ordinarily I would assume armor buff removal from armor break would count as an armor buff nullify, but I would probably test this on the Armor Erasure buff explicitly to be certain.

• Bar1000 said:

Playing outdated mediocre champs that most players now need to rank up. Nice one Kabam. Eq now also ruined

If only the buffs in Cav EQ only buffed the champs that were already the most powerful, we wouldn't ever need to rank anyone else ever again.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    In chapter 1, Sunspot was great.

In the second chapter, Medusa and HTD rocked the house.

That's as far as I've gone so far.

Those Cross Charges are OP. After two fights they had 10 charges, which is 300 percent attack increase.