**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc Abyss team question

BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hey guys, I'm going to try and finally do initial abyss run with this team. I hope that with suicides turned on and pernament regen from poison due to synergies will allow me to get through it relatively ok. I think that Apocs concussion will turn off the cosmic abys node, also his evade counter mechanic will do some work. My strategy would be to slow play and rely on that massive special burst damage.
Do you think it would work? Would you change the team?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    I would be interested to see if this works, but my first initial thought is that it would cost a lot of units, revives and potions. Let us know how you get on :)
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Personally I would take out cable for a non mutant.Yes he has a lot of damage but overall the ability to fight tech champions is a lot more useful.
  • BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    Kinda getting closer to take Magneto instead of Cable, can just revive Apoc and get 4 charges immediately and Magneto will take care of the tech fights.
    Zan0 said:

Kinda getting closer to take Magneto instead of Cable, can just revive Apoc and get 4 charges immediately and Magneto will take care of the tech fights.

If you take magneto instead of cable you’ll need some fights to build up apoc
    Or I can just exit the first fight and revive Apoc.
    The only worry that I have are cosmic fights.
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

If you take magneto instead of cable you’ll need some fights to build up apoc
    Or I can just exit the first fight and revive Apoc.
    The only worry that I have are cosmic fights.
    That’s not how apoc works
    My bad, I was thinking of something else.
    Keep in mind that I want to do easy path so after Thing fight I will have 2 charges and the second fight is Omega Red so 4 charges already.