**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate My 6 star Roster! I am a FTP player!

I got Killmonger duped 3 times!
Also tell me which champ I should rank 3 first if I manage to get catalysts?

Rate My 6 star Roster! I am a FTP player! 83 votes

Beyond Amazingly Fanatabulous
2%
SirGamesBondGrassKnuckles 2 votes
Fantastic and Fabulous
7%
zuffyTotal_Domin01JohnLocke117MaqsoodZeuszeroK_P 6 votes
Great and amazing
19%
KerneasAdvIBlueShiftICainMasterpuffIronGladiator22Will3808JoshKosh557MasterMikeAce2319WooptyfrickendooPoopdigs6willrun4adonutRiptide368BoredDesperado13579rebel_ 16 votes
Good
39%
XSquadyuwReferenceRickGrimes_King73Malreck04Rookiiepsp742SquirrelguyEinfachSoFilledPizzaPratham02AATTMauledErcarretGladsRenaxqqSuperiorSymbioteXguard77Vedant_MehtaTheBair123 33 votes
Average
21%
Hort4TristanRobbieRampageSungjVuDahThefire13LiquidkoldAvengers320AmaadAkiraPHJfindump_monkeyTimeGenesiskenadroidchaos12996FlyGalaxyBombBarryMcCaulkinerKonstant45AidenTheWise 18 votes
Bad
2%
FiiNCHFerahgo 2 votes
Terrible
7%
Deadpool87MiStaLovaNockoHoitadolaxthetofuシ 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Fantastic and Fabulous
    Looks rlly good man, nice dud to stud ratio, and lots of game changing champs too I like it
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Average
    its ok
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Good
    Good roster, will be reallly good once you get some awakenings. Nice combination of duds an studs
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Good
    It's a good roster, especially for where you seem to be at in the game. You could use some dupes on certain champions but overall I'd say you're definitely above average. Or at the very least above where I was when I had that many 6* champs.

Also, that Unstoppable Colossus is looking spicy. I'm gonna nab one as well when I gather enough loyalty.
  • Options
    Good
    Any of your top row would be good for your first R3, if prestige is a consideration, as a short term fix a sig60 R3 KM won’t do you any harm
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Great and amazing
    Corvus really benefits from increased stats but rank whoever you like. Congrats on all the lucky pulls
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Good
    Not bad. IMHO getting HT to rank 2 should be your next priority.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Good
    You need not ask for the rating over and over. People have rated it already in your other thread. Asking over and over till you get the awesome response you want, won't help here.
  • Options
    Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    Great and amazing
    How long have you been playing, I'm a FTP too. I've been playing for 2 and a half years and I only have two 6 stars. SO how long have you been playing?
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Poopdigs6 said:

How long have you been playing, I'm a FTP too. I've been playing for 2 and a half years and I only have two 6 stars. SO how long have you been playing?

Bro I have 20+ six stars and I have been playing for 1.25 years and I’m ftp.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    Good
    Pretty decent since it's a mix of solid good champions with God tier here and there.. rank2 options are: Human Torch, AA, iHulk (benefits from awaken ability and high sig), Falcon, Storm Pyramid-X, Elsa Bloodstone, and Red Guardian or Void (both need awaken and high signature level).. Killmonger is solid as rank2 but if you want to rank3 a champion.. Human Torch.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    I just like saying Beyond Amazingly Fanatabulous.

In all reality though id say Great
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Good
    Pretty much ducks. But good seeing rulk aa ht ihulk and some others