**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW not counting due to bug important question

I know Kabam is trying to come up with the best solution possible for this global bug and it's probably not technically possible to limit this to the only alliances with defense/attack tactics.
But I'm in the alliance in tier 6 whose current war should have determined if we are staying in the bracket we are currently in and went all committed to win this war... (potions, boosts, etc). This is not a compensation beg topic, just sad that we'll have to do everything possible to win the next last war if we are lucky to get not OP opponent. Any suggestions to come up with additional solution Kabam?

I am sure there are more alliances like ours who's "on the edge" to have these last wars determine final placement for better rewards.

Comments

• Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    There is no right solution. If they gave everyone a win then you would be in the same position. They could extend the season by one extra war but that would likely be universally disliked. This is the best they can do with the mess that is here. I hope you get a good matchup for your next war.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Snakep said:

There is no right solution. If they gave everyone a win then you would be in the same position. They could extend the season by one extra war but that would likely be universally disliked. This is the best they can do with the mess that is here. I hope you get a good matchup for your next war.

We can reach gold 3 if we win this war, we got placed against an OP opponent, but kinda luckily, this war would not count.