**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[永恒星源] 光辉晨星 - 10mil Alliance seeking a fit into our family!

Hi guys/gals,

Eternal Realm of the Glorious Stars (abbreviated translation :D ) currently seeks a couple of bros and sis!
Serious but not hardcore, relaxed but not slack - we seek a balance btw game and real-life commitments.
We chat and share on "Line", neither obnoxious nor rude.
Basically we are a bunch of people enjoying one another's presence online and playing this wonderful game together!
International mix: USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Europe, Australia, Middle East, Mexico, Africa.. you get the picture!=)

What we do:
-AQ focused, Maps 5-5-5-5-x
("x" is a variable, depending on what we seek on the last day, whether more points or simply a map2 alliance-revive crystal)
-AW: we do run all week, doing a mixture of 2 and 3 BGs
- Donations 110k gold, 25k BC, 10k Loyalty chips

Preference: possesses "uncollected" title

If interested or any further queries pls feel free to find me in-game or on Line, both the same:
Jr8415 (I believe there may be a space in btw..)

Comments

• Options
    Jr8415Jr8415 Posts: 24
    Hi all, pls let me know your in game nic when you add me to Line. Many thanks!=)
  • Options
    Hi guys and gals, we are still looking for 1 more, come on over! =)
  • Options
    Hi guys and gals, just to add on that for AW, we will play 2bg more than 3bg. This is important so u won't join having a mismatched expectation.

A couple of bros have left due to family and personal reasons, so we are looking for new incoming comrades! Do give me shoutout in Line or in game! :)
  • Options
    Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    lol
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Prestige is 3125 i would love to chat with you about joining line id ggodorova line user name is same as in game garyag