**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special crystal option for character obtaining won't click when I try to access it.

PR0D1CALPR0D1CAL Posts: 19
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've got a special crystal I guess cause it says 1 above the special option in the character obtaining screen, but it won't click on it for some reason.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Can someone help with my current situation please and thank you.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Screen shots ?
  • Post a screenshot. What is not clicking ?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    do believe OP is talking about the special crystal tab

may need to go out of the crystal section and then back in to get it to work
  • I can't select the option special when in the screen where you can gain new characters.
  • No, I've even logged out of my account and entered again. It still keeps saying I can't use the special option.
  • So CRYSTALS — SHARD CRYSTALS — SPECIAL, you can click on the first 2 tabs, but not the SPECIAL tab ?

Or, within SPECIAL, there are not any crystals to actually open? (swipe/scroll lower to see more crystal types, like the SOLO Crystals, below the Proven/Grandmaster/etc ones).

• Yeah, but I can't select the special option in there. It says 1 above it, but I can't do anything with it...
  • Well can I get any help with my situation here???
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Well can I get any help with my situation here???

Probably not till you show screenshots of the problem.
  • Haha! Lol XD I unfortunately don't know how to accomplish that though...
  • Hello Mr. person I was talking to!?! I need assistance in my ordeal here please and thank you.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Haha! Lol XD I unfortunately don't know how to accomplish that though...

Take a screenshot, and then while on the forums, above where you type your comment, select the grey image of a picture. From there you can upload your photos

• Yeah, okay like seriously. How many f'ing times do I have to repeat myself!? I don't know how to take a screen shot.
  • You're not getting the freaking point! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT!!!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Yeah, okay like seriously. How many f'ing times do I have to repeat myself!? I don't know how to take a screen shot.

Just google how to take a screenshot on your device.
  • Sorry :/
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Yeah, okay like seriously. How many f'ing times do I have to repeat myself!? I don't know how to take a screen shot.

so LEARN IT. if you LEARN IT then we CAN HELP YOU.

What phone/tablet are you using??
  • Wow, well now I don't feel bad. Nobody obviously knows how to. I have a Samsung Galaxy A01.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
  • Oh my god! Does anybody understand what a point is when used in a question form? It's generally when somebody answers that persons question and the problem at hand is solved. My point here..., nobody gets my point :/ I'm trying to get this one simple question figured out. Can somebody please tell me how to screenshot???
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Oh my god! Does anybody understand what a point is when used in a question form? It's generally when somebody answers that persons question and the problem at hand is solved. My point here..., nobody gets my point :/ I'm trying to get this one simple question figured out. Can somebody please tell me how to screenshot???

Scarcity did. Read above.
  • Well finally somebody with brains is alive and well. Thank you! :)
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Here, I took a screenshot of how to take a screenshot on your phone
  • Uh, I was upset cause I've been asking how to screenshot for like let's see..., I don't know about a long time now.
  • No, you took a screenshot of how to take a screenshot and posted it as a comment so I could view it.
  • Why'd you disagree with what I said?
  • Trust me I mastered the English language in literature etc. by the time I was in the 7th grade. I know I got it right, and there's a difference in what you posted verses what i posted just then.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    PR0D1CAL said:

Trust me I mastered the English language in literature etc. by the time I was in the 7th grade. I know I got it right, and there's a difference in what you posted verses what i posted just then.

If you're a master of the English language, then you should understand what the word "obstinate" means...
  • Seriously? Like you don't get it though do you? Obstinate means I'm selfish and lack to see the problem that's occurring. You should look up meaning of obstinate before you try to make a post life that.