**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it better to open multiple crystals or singular crystal for a better pull?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Thoughts?

Is it better to open multiple crystals or singular crystal for a better pull? 37 votes

Multiple crystals = better pull
32%
Lucky7LucianoKerneasJimmyBJustin2524Krishna24NicasyoTrojansPro2004_The_HoTUorpimeSSpider_Ham0BoredDesperado 12 votes
Single crystal = better pull
13%
yuwR1s02BlôdletterCLawz84Iiketrees 5 votes
No difference
54%
danielmathCaptain_007_TitoBandito187LordSmasherGabebravoConstantinebooscka2536TimeGenesisThoye3PybruhRohit_316K_PFrydayAJ007RiptideElwindTheBoogyManCaptain_MonticaOEMVUnitboy 20 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Well, if I open 1 6*, I have one shot at getting something good. If I open 20 6* crystals, I have 20 shots at a good pull. So ofc, open more crytals for better chances.

But if you ask whether it is best to open 10 at once, or pop them one by one, it makes no difference. It only saves time.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No difference
    RNG doesn't care. Might feel better one way or the other, but you'll have streaks of good and bad luck, both ways.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No difference
    Is it good to pull 1 Kamala or pull 3 dupes of her together ?
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

Look what my ally mate pulled with multiple popped at once.
    And these are the new crystals we earn from this months side quest.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★
    No difference
    In my opinion, mathematics it make no difference between open single or multi (unless there is a secret formula that Kabam hiding from us 😆)

However psychologically, I find that open multi crystals at that time feel better for me. As there is more chance of getting something half decent, and that is all we need, 1 out of 10 still feel good. Hence why I open GM 10s at a time, but it not fun when all 10 are 3* lol 😄