**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues

The hardest thing for me to reconcile with the dropped input issues that continue to plague this game is that the AI is 100% ready to punish every dropped input, every missed parry, and there’s no other action taken other than a couple free items.

Maybe discount the unit cost for revives and pots for quests? Maybe put more free pot and revive drops on paths in hard content? There are a lot of actions to take other than just saying “suck it nerds”.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Keep in mind that the people who don’t have messed up inputs also get the compensation, so if kabam increased compensation significantly, we’d see those people just leaving everyone else behind in the dust. And then we’d see more people complaining about that. So I’m not saying that you should just shut up, I’m giving reasoning for what has been done.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    The pay to win folks have already left everyone in the dust as you say lol.

It’s still just a game that they’re making millions of dollars on. If it’s not working properly, a few free items isn’t a big deal.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    That might be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe I needed to clarify and state that I’m talking about how these issues affect questing content. How they’re handling these issues affecting AQ/AW is pretty fair IMO.

If there’s a dropped input or malfunctioning parry, 9 times out of 10 your champion is “combo’ed into oblivion”. You aren’t guaranteed to finish the quest. On a lot of maps, there are specific champs required to make it through certain paths to even have a chance at clearing the boss. Nothing is guaranteed on those runs. The only time you receive any significant rewards is on the first clear or when you 100% a map.

That means that game play issues and quest map node design in a lot of cases FORCES you spend items, which essentially FORCES you to spend units.

If your choice is either spend units, re-start the map or spend weeks grinding to get free revives, explain to me how that equals great gameplay.