**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The mysterious flower realting to this month's EQ.

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
So for those who don't follow the in game dialogue or follow the lore, this month's EQ revolved around a mysterious flower found in the savage land that SHIELD have take an interest in.

This got me thinking and I'm pretty certain that the flower in question is the same flower from the comic that confirmed Professor X would be entering the contest. You know this comic:

This is the only time in the past that I can remember a flower being a POI in the game.
Professor X even takes great interest in it shown by his victory animation and how the flower was depicted in the comic.

I wanna leave the panel open to y'all to correct me if there's just no connection and just a coincidence or if there's more than meets the eye here.

Feel free to share your thoughts and let's discuss below!

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    When I read that there were flowers involved as a central aspect to this month's EQ as well, my first thought was either this has something to do with Krakoa/Professor X, or the storywriters of Kabam really like flowers.
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    edited December 2021
    I mean, sure, they're both mysterious flowers, so that's an obvious connection, but the Savage Lands and Krakoa are completely different geographies in Marvel, at least the main 616 universe, not to mention Krakoa is sentient. Plus the flowers Krakoa created were beneficial/medicinal, right? The ones this month are supposely deadly, or at least, dangerous. In game, though, who knows?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Very insightful!

I expect nothing less
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’m the comics - that is the spitting image of the Krakoan flower.

Wonder what they’re leaning towards
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

I’m the comics - that is the spitting image of the Krakoan flower.

Wonder what they’re leaning towards

Imo it's definitely gonna tie into Krakow somehow and the ongoing war between Apocalypse and Professor X's forces. With SHIELD playing a big role with this month's story we could even see SHIELD being dragged into the fight and have it go 3 ways. (Plot twist: all 3 forces being played like puppets)