**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So... After completing / exploring this month's Cavalier EQ, new roster priorities?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I will use this thread as a reminder to myself for my roster priorities. I have been completing / exploring this month's Cavalier EQ and I have certain champs in my roster than can help significantly in the future in exploring it with less items:

1. 6* Scarlet Witch could help in R2. She is both an Avenger & A-Team champ

2. 5* (duped) Miles Morales must definitely go to R5. That unblockable path will be super easy for him.

3. I need a Mystic rankup for the Defenders / Thunderbolts team. 5* Ghost Rider or Man-Thing must go to R5.

I am certain I will come up with more.

So... what are the holes in your roster that you will be looking to fill-in in the coming months, in view of the new Cav EQ?

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    You might want to hold on the ranking. I have a feeling the nodes will change abit. I think this was an experiment and kabam will take some of the feedbacks and look at some changes.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

You might want to hold on the ranking. I have a feeling the nodes will change abit. I think this was an experiment and kabam will take some of the feedbacks and look at some changes.

Kabam did say that this just another set of nodes that have been added to the rotating pool along with the class based nodes, so the tag nodes aren't permanent.