**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

compensation

This compensation is not really helpful at this point. We need revives, energy, glory, units,. At least switch up the compensation, this process has been going on too long for you to continue providing the same alliance based compensation. At least provide glory again because AQ is such a grind at this point, with glory we could at least have the option of moving down in maps. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,048 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    What do you need glory for if you're getting revives and pots to help you through the week? You'll never get units comp'd to you.
  • Options
    CodydewCodydew Posts: 15

What do you need glory for if you're getting revives and pots to help you through the week? You'll never get units comp'd to you.

Glory is meant to be used for more than just revive and health pots; that is why there are more than just these pots in the glory store. Glory can also be used to purchase rank up items.
    Additionally, and what the OP is alluding to, that additional glory compensation during these ongoing controls issues, would allow players to follow Kabam’s advice to not try harder content (for almost half of an entire calendar year) by completing lesser aq maps, which wouldn’t typically reward with as much glory.
    I’ll spell it out for you in simpler terms, as I tend to not make as much sense when I explain it out:
    1) gameplay issues.
    2) want us to do less difficult content.
    3) less difficult content is less rewarding.
    Conclusion: since issue is not the fault of the player, yet player is encouraged to attempt less difficult/rewarding content, then players should be compensated the difference in those rewards.