**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nimrod and iHulk

UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Where do Nimrod and iHulk stand within their respective class?
I can R3 either champ, but don’t know if they’re worth it. I would appreciate some inputs from people who have experience playing with them.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Nimrod is a top tech in my view, tanky and great against all mutants and anyone who takes energy or shock damage.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I don’t enjoy ihulk, but nimrod is a tank and has some cool stuff
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    I’m sold. I have a R3 Sentinel (personal favorite) that’ll go well with Nimrod.
    Thank you all for your inputs!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I wish I hadn't r3d him. I thought he would be a high damage champ but his charges fall off too easily. Until that's changed via an update or synergy IMO avoid him.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

I wish I hadn't r3d him. I thought he would be a high damage champ but his charges fall off too easily. Until that's changed via an update or synergy IMO avoid him.
    You’re not playing him correctly then. IHulk has some of the highest damage in the game that is achievable in a VERY short amount of time. I suggest watching some buddy Lee videos
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Malreck04 said:

You’re not playing him correctly then. IHulk has some of the highest damage in the game that is achievable in a VERY short amount of time. I suggest watching some buddy Lee videos
    Problem is that all that damage is too dependent on ai. It's painful building up to 10 charges, just one parry-heavy-sp2 to dish out some nice damage but the defender just blocks and your rage charges vanish. I have seen the SOP solos and they all required a perfect ai. I have no idea how many restarts it took to achieve that but regular MCOC ai don't play into your intercepts all the time like that.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

I love iHulk. He just takes practice in different situations, and you can learn to manage his gamma. I run him with Herc and BP for an amazing synergy team or all good champs.

I know nothing about Nimrod, so this is not to say the OP should rank iHulk over him. No clue.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Wish i had nimrod to experiment with. Feel like he went under the radar with Kitty's debut and then knull right after