7.1.5 DNGG bugged

hermherm Member Posts: 415 ★★
I've been getting back on the act 7 exploration grind lately and I've noticed on the dngg path in 7.1.5 in particular that the node is 100% bugged. You can only get rid of dngg charges by throwing heavy attacks, not by intercepting the opponent's dash attack. I don't have a video at this time but I can get one.

Comments

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Member Posts: 196 ★★
    herm said:

I've been getting back on the act 7 exploration grind lately and I've noticed on the dngg path in 7.1.5 in particular that the node is 100% bugged. You can only get rid of dngg charges by throwing heavy attacks, not by intercepting the opponent's dash attack. I don't have a video at this time but I can get one.

you mean the part, where if you have 4 hits and you intercept, you get a ink charge?
  • hermherm Member Posts: 415 ★★

herm said:

you mean the part, where if you have 4 hits and you intercept, you get a ink charge?
    Yeah I'm starting to wonder if that was it cuz it started working after I made this post lol