Options

First Carina challenge done

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I went for the mordo quest with a three star team.

Ended up using a three star team of
Hercules
Heimdall
Hela
Guilly 99
Hawkeye

Worst person to fight was spider Gwen
Used 7 revives max boosted

Pulled these champs

Is longshot worth r3??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Awesome! That was my first Carina challenge too. Longshot is great. Very fun champion. I have mine at r2 and I use him often. He's got some nice bits of utility but imo it's not enough to make him r3 worthy unless you really like him or you already have a strong mystic roster.
  • Options

Awesome! That was my first Carina challenge too. Longshot is great. Very fun champion. I have mine at r2 and I use him often. He's got some nice bits of utility but imo it's not enough to make him r3 worthy unless you really like him or you already have a strong mystic roster.

My mystic roster is sucks
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

My mystic roster is sucks
    I say give him a try to see if you like him, but I wouldn't take him to r3 yet
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Longshot is pretty awesome, but r3 decisions often have more factors, such as whether this is your first r3 (then absolutely yes), and what your roster needs. LS excels at incinerate damage. But part of his nullify ability is hidden behind his sig ability, so there's that to consider.
  • Options

Longshot is pretty awesome, but r3 decisions often have more factors, such as whether this is your first r3 (then absolutely yes), and what your roster needs. LS excels at incinerate damage. But part of his nullify ability is hidden behind his sig ability, so there's that to consider.

I already have an r3 and cgr is next
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    He's great. I have a r3. No regrets