**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally received my aw season end rewards. Yayy!

SKIPPER7SKIPPER7 Posts: 6
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Some of you might now that I was kicked from my last alliance along with every other member by a fraud person who was promoted as a Co leader. It was a very sad situation for us as our alliance was pretty old and also this thing took place just before we were destined to receive our aw season end rewards. I talked to kabam support and they actually listened to me. After 1 week I found the rewards in my account and I'm happy. For most of the players these rewards must mean nothing but for me it was a big deal. I could rank 5 my 5* quake now. I really appreciate whatever the support team did to help me and I hope if anyone else has a similar issue, it will be resolved soon as well.

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    Were you and the other members able to rejoin your alliance? Hopefully the instigator is kicked out.. please share who are his top champions.. prestige and other info so other alliances will be aware him.. its possible for him to change his username so prestige and top champions are easier to catch.

Good news indeed for receiving AW rewards.
  • Options
    SKIPPER7SKIPPER7 Posts: 6
    No, sadly we weren't able to rejoin our alliance. It's gone now. That guy's main champ is 6* r3 stark spidey along with 5* r5 doom, 5* r5 warlock and 5* r5 elsa. His prestige is 10,818 and base hero rating is 1.7 mil