**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am i ready to take 6.2 ?

Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hello everyone , so just like in the title , I’m at the start of 6.2 and i want to finish all of act 6 to get TB. But can i do it with my current roster ? If not what can you recommend me to upgrade further ? Also if you have time to think about it can you recommend me some counters for those nasty boss fights like mordo, sinister etc ? Thanks alot !
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You could probably take 6.2 with that roster. CMM or Hype could take Sinister, unless there's something I'm forgetting. Doom can take Champion (quite a fun fight too, with him). AA, Warlock, Apoc and Claire would be very helpful for you in the paths leading up to the bosses as well.
    Really anyone can take the first quest, but Hype, Colo, and AA are probably best. The easiest path I found did have a lot of poison immunes, so if you're taking that path, AA might not be your best option. Sinister is the only problem with the second quest, but you've got counters as I said above.
    Icarus is basically parry heavy you're way through. If you have an awakened Angela, she just shuts off the node. More or else anyone can take the fourth quest, but Miles with his miss will give you a safety net there.
    Torch would be ideal for Mordo, but not required. Just try and power your way through, and ignore the node. Also, keep your team alive, but use only one champion.
    Champion shouldn't be hard with Doom, just look up some videos.

And remember, you got to cav, that's the best part. You can always take a breather from Act 6 and do Act 5 exploration, if you feel you're not ready. Good luck!
  • Options
    Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38

You could probably take 6.2 with that roster. CMM or Hype could take Sinister, unless there's something I'm forgetting. Doom can take Champion (quite a fun fight too, with him). AA, Warlock, Apoc and Claire would be very helpful for you in the paths leading up to the bosses as well.
    Really anyone can take the first quest, but Hype, Colo, and AA are probably best. The easiest path I found did have a lot of poison immunes, so if you're taking that path, AA might not be your best option. Sinister is the only problem with the second quest, but you've got counters as I said above.
    Icarus is basically parry heavy you're way through. If you have an awakened Angela, she just shuts off the node. More or else anyone can take the fourth quest, but Miles with his miss will give you a safety net there.
    Torch would be ideal for Mordo, but not required. Just try and power your way through, and ignore the node. Also, keep your team alive, but use only one champion.
    Champion shouldn't be hard with Doom, just look up some videos.

And remember, you got to cav, that's the best part. You can always take a breather from Act 6 and do Act 5 exploration, if you feel you're not ready. Good luck!

Thank you! Guess ill give it a go today for 6.2