**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ok, I know I didn’t miss a day this week.

I know I didn’t miss a day this week. I was grinding arena and sq both today and yesterday and this is in my calendar because some bug happened.

Comments

• For clarification: the calendar told me it reset this evening. This isn’t right and I’m not submitting a ticket because Kabam doesn’t do anything for the people who do submit tickets
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

For clarification: the calendar told me it reset this evening. This isn’t right and I’m not submitting a ticket because Kabam doesn’t do anything for the people who do submit tickets

Well forum mods don't have access to your account... So... And the calendar timer does not go by date timer.. ao u might have missed some
  • Coppin said:

For clarification: the calendar told me it reset this evening. This isn’t right and I’m not submitting a ticket because Kabam doesn’t do anything for the people who do submit tickets

Well forum mods don't have access to your account... So... And the calendar timer does not go by date timer.. ao u might have missed some
    I was on and off. I know that it updates every 24 hrs. I haven’t been gone from the game for more than 14 per break from the game. This is a bug, and now that I have seen the forums, I’m not the only one who is having issues
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Posts: 14
    I am having the same calendar issue, I posted my issue to this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1999756
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Posts: 14
    Does anyone have an update on this? I have an open support ticket, and still have not gotten a response.
  • No response