**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adventure Into The Savage Wild this New Year! Join Us on January 5!

124»

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm glad the game is working better for me today than it did yesterday. Still have issues with crashing, but not as bad as yesterday. How is everyone doing on progress for this month?
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Will we get a chance at more shards for the special crystal? After doing the 2 solo events of course.

I know they’ll have them for sale towards the end of the week.

I mean other ways of getting those shards.
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

Can you guys stop putting champs in the Cav quests that don’t let us benefit from the class nodes? There’s a Terrax and Anhilus in the mystic quest and neither can be power drained which means we don’t get the fury from the node. It’s not a big deal but kind of annoying to make a team centered around a node that doesn’t work.

Claire can power drain both with sp2. It’s only certain circumstances that you can’t.

But I agree with your main point. Gulk is in the tech quest and if you put the passive shock from the node on him it activates face me. Not a fan of that combo.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Is it only me or is the Wasp on Savanna quest buggy? She either seems to trigger the evade with 100% chance or I didn't notice breaking a couple dozen mirrors today and my luck dropped accordingly. And given she's on Bane node, it hurts. A lot.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    where's the best place to find mutants for the Destroy Mutants solo event?
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

On your roster. Practice mode works.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Practice mode.
  • Options
    Amazing game real
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Are the profile pics going to be different for each difficulty or is it going to be the same one for all of them?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,784 ★★★★★

Are the profile pics going to be different for each difficulty or is it going to be the same one for all of them?

Maybe 1 type only.

• Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Dang looks like it, thanks
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,784 ★★★★★
    Legendary Nexus. :D:(

• Options
    T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    Less t5 class than previous months 16% total vs 20-30% in previous months
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    It would be nice to add in the description of each monthly event
    - the number of shards of the monthly crystal the player can collect in the game (to ensure that the player don’t forget any)
    - if there will be a sale for more shards and when
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

No six star shards at all in Legendary this week week? Bummer . The epic rewards seem way better

On the whole the Legendary rewards are still definitely better than the Epic. But it is disappointing that there are no 6* shards at all in the Legendary rewards this week. I’m 500 shards away from another shot at a featured and was hoping I could hop on, run a lane, pop a crystal. Instead I’ll have to actually commit the time to fully explore the Epic week 4 before I can do that.

I don’t know why, but it just feels like 6* shards are very scarce this month. Maybe I was just spoiled by their December levels of availability, but it feels like a drought right now.
  • Options
    Bielzin5Bielzin5 Posts: 1
    Hey guys, Maybe I'm wrong but isn't this event too hard? Or am I missing something? My team is like 16k-17k combined, the game recomends me the epic difficulty (14k+), but its almost impossible to beat it without spending a lot of resources, every enemy is like 12k.
  • Options
    Guys...can anyone confirm...since there is an extra path in quest 4, if we explore all paths besides the "cav only" path, will we get the exploration rewards ?
    I am uncollected and definitely need that T5B )
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

Guys...can anyone confirm...since there is an extra path in quest 4, if we explore all paths besides the "cav only" path, will we get the exploration rewards ?

It’s for cavalier and tronebraker
  • Options

It’s for cavalier and tronebraker
    I know that...i am asking if i will get "Exploration rewards" if i cannot complete that path as i am still uncollected
    @kabam ?
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    My alts nexus was pretty nice

• Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    So if i did not log in on the day the compass would drop to my mailbox.. do I lose that?? I logged into my alt profile after all compass were delivered thinking I will finish side quests all in one go and now I don’t see those compass I should have received in mail
  • Options
    MoomanMooman Posts: 1
    @GroundedWisdom
    tigra is great
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mooman said:

@GroundedWisdom
    tigra is great

Agreed. :)