**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6 star ISO increase/decrease

Good day everyone.
I hope you're still enjoying the game. Or not

Anyways, my discussion today is about ISO count on duping 5*/6* champion. Decrease the ISO used in leveling up a 6*. (It's way damn too much)
I wonder if influencers of this game on YouTube aid in stuff like this in this game. Or do they just spend as they want, and play on the test server, having no problem.

At this point F2P is lagging way behind in increased aspects. Leveling up 6* being the talk of today.
I've tried so much to keep up in leveling up but it's getting harder with every single pull of a 6*.
I have to spend my incursion units for 4*s but still the ISO isn't enough. ISO from cavalier daily and weekly crystals is still way behind for a 6*.
6*s are just tanks that can't get enough of my daily play on this game.

Please do something about this.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    But therein lies the issue with escalation, a four-star is not supposed to use the same exact materials as a three star and a five star isn't supposed to use the same exact materials as a 4-star so obviously six stars are going to use the most golden resources as well as the most unique.
  • Options
    GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    It's not about using the same material. It's about giving different material.