**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some help to decide my 6* AG trade based on this small 6* roster .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I am not even sure whether i should even trade or not since people are only trading if they have champs who really would benefit from it. What do you guys suggest ?

Need some help to decide my 6* AG trade based on this small 6* roster . 8 votes

Trade for any random class
75%
Hort4Ironman3000Chachaji01RenaxqqElwindOakenshield 6 votes
Don't trade
25%
TheBoogyManJC10100 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Don't trade
    Save it.

Btw which class ag do you have?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Save it.

I don't have a 6* AG ..I have 3 generics 5* AG and 3 mutant and 3 cosmic 5* AGs. So i could have traded those class gems for 2 generics to make it 5 generics .
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Trade for any random class
    Rohit_316 said:

Save it.

I don't have a 6* AG ..I have 3 generics 5* AG and 3 mutant and 3 cosmic 5* AGs. So i could have traded those class gems for 2 generics to make it 5 generics .
    100% trade in for a 6* gem.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, you have several champs that benefit from the awakening significantly. Right off the bat, I can see Aegon, Dragon Man, Joe Fixit, She Hulk, Guardian, Mojo, Ghost..... That covers 4/6 classes, so you definitely could go for it, but unless you really want to play one of those champs a lot and would use them a lot, you have a small enough 6* roster that your 5* champs should still be useful for a while, so it may be best to save them and use them as you will for 5* champs. Up to you, I don't think there is a clearly better way to go.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Id say shoot for tech if can get one, then choose between guardian and ghost based on who you prefer in terms of playstyle. However any 6* AG is good to have in the bank for when you pull that next relevant class god tier. Trade for tech but if you get stuck on one particular class you don't have someone to put into, then save it and it will be useful at some point in the future