**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranking to r3 is a fraud !

Can some one explain me why does my heroes stats and prestige goes down when i rank 3 them? I have 3 r3 and with every single 1 i hâd the same issue , stats goimg down after rankup, i decide to keep track with my next r3 (cmm) and this is what happened, i had to fill 12 lvl into r3 cmm to reach the same stats as a lvl max r2... 12 lvl for nothing, the gold the iso , this is just a big fraud from kabam , i also have a video when ranking her up showing prestige and stats fall, masteries before and after rankup are the same . I really need some explinations

Comments

• Options
    AlexnlsAlexnls Posts: 17
    Nocko said:

It is silly, but you didnt r3 them unless you have intention to max them out at that lvl no?
    When they're maxed out, they'd be much stronger...

I personally dont level up a champ unless i have the intention and ability to immediate max rank them at that level... but lf you ran out of iso, that's understandable, mercifully it's one of the resources that is very obtainable.

And by doing that you skip the part where you are stealed
  • Options

• Options
    Alexnls said:

Nocko said:

It is silly, but you didnt r3 them unless you have intention to max them out at that lvl no?
    When they're maxed out, they'd be much stronger...

I personally dont level up a champ unless i have the intention and ability to immediate max rank them at that level... but lf you ran out of iso, that's understandable, mercifully it's one of the resources that is very obtainable.

And by doing that you skip the part where you are stealed
    If you go max from the start you will not notice
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    So a r2 35/35 are suppose to have higher p.i than a r3 UNLEVELED lvl 1/45? Its working as intended
  • Options
    Honestly, ive never noticed this but thats probably because i always level up my champs right away anyways. And honestly, it still doesnt bother me as for me, the end result is still the same. The leveling up part only affects me for less than a minute while im actually leveling up the champ
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★

Basically it's like getting a promotion at work. You got promoted, but need a bit of orientation for the new job. In this case the orientation comes in the form of adding ISO....

In my eyes, it's more akin to getting a promotion at work, and not having the pay rise associated to it until a couple of month later.
    It's like saying: "you've got what it takes to go to the next level, we see that, off you go, take that promotion. But wait a minute, just show us that you're really committed then you'll be on the next level"
    It's odd, but again, I don't care much for the real impact of it, I max out my R3 anyway.
  • Options
    And the point of this thread is?.....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Basically it's like getting a promotion at work. You got promoted, but need a bit of orientation for the new job. In this case the orientation comes in the form of adding ISO....

In my eyes, it's more akin to getting a promotion at work, and not having the pay rise associated to it until a couple of month later.
    It's like saying: "you've got what it takes to go to the next level, we see that, off you go, take that promotion. But wait a minute, just show us that you're really committed then you'll be on the next level"
    It's odd, but again, I don't care much for the real impact of it, I max out my R3 anyway.
    I am not sure how you even came up with that analogy because it's not how it works anyway.

This whole thread is just silly to start with. MCOC didn't invent this system as it exists everywhere. Who care what happened between ranks, you have to be at max level for the next rank anyway so no point in leaving them at weird levels. Just take them max level and on to the next rank up.

This reply isn't pointed at your comment specifically except the first sentence.