**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bug or am I dumb? (Apoc shrugoff)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

Why doesn't Apoc shrug the bleed as he is supposed to (as the node says)? I couldn't find why. Team: Apoc, Sinister, Stryfe, Prof X, Colossus.

Before calling this a bug, I wanna make sure that I am not missing something. I don't play Apoc very often, so I would call it probable that the mistake is on my end.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Oh, and it was against Ronin. That could play a role.

Kerneas said:

maybe you put concussion on with apoc and that aar can stop purify
    yes aar can work out in favour of the opponent as well in such cases it kinda sucks
    This happenned right at start of fight, because after 8 seconds he becomes bleed immune (and I can't reach SP2 so fast)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's still a purify ability, which is shut down by Apoc. Doesn't matter that it affects debuffs on you, it's still the opponents ability. He won't do too well on this path
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Kerneas said:

ronin somehow has a cleanse abilitry on his shield stance, so that could be the reason
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Should not be a problem against longhshot
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    I'd hazard a guess that this is another unwritten rule of kabam where it's working at intended.

Probably the acclimation node stopping apoc from reaching the 8 second cut off.

Should not be a problem against longhshot

Well it won't be a problem bcs I will be bleedimmune from the Ronin fight :smiley: It is just an inconvenience, I just wondered why it happens