**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A question about alliance gifting event.

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
In the post about gifting it says like this.

Gifting Event

The gifting event will be available as a Solo Event and also an Alliance Event.

Alliance
Contribute points to your Alliance by gifting items to any of your fellow Summoners. Points will be accumulated per Alliance.

Does this mean I can send a gift to anyone of my friends in this game even outside my alliance and the points will count towards my present alliance milestones?
Or do I have to keep it in my present alliance?

Thx

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    All gifts you sent will be added to bouth sole and alliance but with points defrindes.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Not really sure what that last part means but thx for answering
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Snurris said:

Not really sure what that last part means but thx for answering

Just means you don't get the same amount of points in the solo and in the aliance. I think you get less in the aliance but I can't remember correctly. So gifting a GGC would give you like 3k points in the solo but 1.5k in the aliance
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Any gift you give adds points to both events, doesn't matter if they're in the alliance