**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mike’s Revenge Issue

WarDynasty_8WarDynasty_8 Posts: 25
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys. I have a small problem. I am currently doing the Mike’s Revenge Carina Challenge. I am in the collector and he has 35% health left. But the thing is that I have taken only blue cyclops in my team. When I sent the screenshot to my friends, they were telling me that if I don’t have both cyclops in the team I won’t get the rewards. I have already spent 40 revives and will take about 20 more to clear the rest. So KABAM pls let me know if I’ll get the rewards if I complete only using one cyclops in my team, coz I won’t have to waste another 20 revives if I won’t get the rewards. Honestly I feel it’s pretty stupid if I won’t get my rewards coz I didn’t bring anyone I shouldn’t have. Rather I just brought one champion less which I don’t think violates any rules of the game. Anyways waiting for a reply. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    WarDynasty_8WarDynasty_8 Posts: 25
    edited December 2021

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    You are supposed to carry both Cyclops....
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Damn
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    The real question is why wouldn't you take both in? Two champs means less revives.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

You are supposed to carry both Cyclops....

So you are saying that I’m Fu**** lolll.

Yeah you’re not getting the rewards man. I’ve seen this happen to a few people now.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Yea, sadly the objective says "using only 3* Red AND Blue Cyclops". F