Options

Getting parried to death in AW!

I'm not sure if what you guys did to fix WP is causing this, but I'm getting absolutely blown up by parries (defender parrying me) in AW. I've even been parried in the MIDDLE of a combo! It got to a point where my ONLY option was to parry them first, it was the ONLY way I could get in a hit. You guys have to start doing better QA on your fixes before you publish!! This is getting crazy....

Comments

• Options
    ok so I brought this up in our Sin family chat and it's not just me it seems. Glad I found it on here too. Can we get a response from a moderator? I'm to the point where I'm going to take videos and flood Kabam with tickets.
  • Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    I represent about 80 Italian alliances for months now at% is affected by this problem but in the last 24h the problem is plagued by a much higher % up majority.

I ask you to be constructive and if you want, we can provide you with the data that may serve to help you

here is a first list of Leaders that adhere to this thought:

Tony Montana
    Gianluca (Tony Stark):
    Dampyr74
    Morgan McClaymore
    aldrigaz
    morgan
    luca
    noname
    Dreamer81
    Bigluciano
    maledrac
    Skorpio77
    Dampyr74
    TonySt4rk
    Righezzz
    Iron.man98
    Competitio
    Tony Montana90
    Buccio79

one name is one leader that about 30 player ... ally form 1kk since over10kk

please listen to us and let us help you
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Had this a ton too. Smh it's always something
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've been noticing a lot to on both my accounts and both of my phones and it's starting to tick me off especially when mine barely works sometimes yet the ai can parry numerous times in quick succession and can somehow parry my power attacks.

It's getting really bad lately and costing my alliance and I tons of resources, honestly it makes me wonder if that's the reason why they seem to let it go for so long.

Can we get some mods to shed some light on this, the game just seems to get worse without any sign of improvement.
  • Options
    Working as intended
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I hope Kabam reads this post. It's one thing for a lone voice to cry out, but weight of numbers is what really makes a case.

Sure, make content harder with unique and challenging nodes, but don't make things more difficult by making the AI able to do things that the player can't You have the AI launching heavies or specials before the last animation has finished. Make the AI face the consequences of its bad decisions, it shouldn't almost always evade out of a badly chosen heavy when we have to take one in the face when we make a mistake.

And lastly, get rid of the lag so that controls are responsive and behave the correct way.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I get parried by NC after he has already been blocking for over a second. Parry is supposed to be an instant thing. Its bugged. Although not happening to me as much as you guys

I had the opposite of this. Was facing Mordo in AW, I always hold my block against him when I start the fight, because the last thing I want is a parry. Usually, he will hit into the block and follow it with a heavy, which is my chance to evade and combo him. No... straight through my block and he starts hitting me. It's not parry timing, it's not lag... the game just doesn't detect the block being held.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    the worst part is that it doesn't seem to affect everyone so anytime it happens, everyone thinks you're an unskilled monkey. (which is partly true in my case)
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I for one love those War and Arena battles when my opponent executes more parries than me.