**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Remember this everyone??

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guilly buff went live october and Fixit this month so when will the other 4 buff comes??? πŸ€”

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Fixit lost the month which Guilly was buffed in.
    (I use the word buffed very lightly here. Poor Guilly)

It's just a coincidence Fixit was chosen this month, it had nothing to do with that choice.

I am just saying kabam could buff the 4 remaining before any others would be considered a chance of being buffed.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Adevati said:

Falconi said:

The sheer dumbness in the community that even voted to buff guilly when what she was previously was at the very least useful compared to jane foster or kamala khan or antman in that line up. I dont know i still dont know why community voted to buff her 1st in the 1st place. I thought the idea was to buff from bottom to top. Not in between to top or something. guilly was just an average champ before not a bad or noodle like antman or jane foster or fixit are on the list. (Fixit is buffed) now

It’s more logical to expect a champ in the average tier to be in an upper tier after being buffed versus a dumpster champ making a giant leap to top tier.

No one cares for the dumpster champ to be buffed to average.

No one predicted the buff would be so terrible.

Personally I just hope Guilly is a learning opportunity for Kabam, in what players will accept or not when it comes to certain champs
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    Terra said:

Adevati said:

Falconi said:

The sheer dumbness in the community that even voted to buff guilly when what she was previously was at the very least useful compared to jane foster or kamala khan or antman in that line up. I dont know i still dont know why community voted to buff her 1st in the 1st place. I thought the idea was to buff from bottom to top. Not in between to top or something. guilly was just an average champ before not a bad or noodle like antman or jane foster or fixit are on the list. (Fixit is buffed) now

It’s more logical to expect a champ in the average tier to be in an upper tier after being buffed versus a dumpster champ making a giant leap to top tier.

No one cares for the dumpster champ to be buffed to average.

No one predicted the buff would be so terrible.

Personally I just hope Guilly is a learning opportunity for Kabam, in what players will accept or not when it comes to certain champs
    I took her to r2 kinda regret it now big time as she is useless against bleed immune champs aswell she only places a matching damage over time when awakened
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Falconi said:

I wanted Guillotine buffed because she is a Kabam OC. I figured they'd make her OP due to this.
    That and the other option would be ignored because of the fact that most who run Ant-Man only do so for Ghost which I feel wouldn't change after his buff.
    I grinded all milestones of that voting arena and hoped for the best.
    I felt cheated.
    I felt like I rolled a 0 in roulette.
    Side note, but, imo, Guillotine had one use and many better champs over the years can do reverse healing(some don't even need that to take out the infamous Wolverine).