**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Map 8 AI Super Passive..

Hey summoners and Kabam employees. Anyone know why map 8 has had the absolutely most passive AI? I remember kabam changing that awhile back yet map 8 feels worse than map 5 now. Literally dancing around for over a minute just to bait a special. This on some paths becomes a very big issue. Paths like 7 which go unstoppable every 15 seconds and it’s a diss track path. With this ultra passive AI it’s really a stress factor. I mean the job still gets done but it really make the AQ part of the game very unenjoyable. I haven’t seen any posts about this so if there are sorry but if not I hope Kabam can tune the aggressiveness up a lot in AQ. The cost to play is not cheap which I don’t understand why we have to pay to play an alliance featured event weekly but that’s another topic lol. Please fix this ultra passive AI so we can enjoy the game a bit more. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Yup super fun on that disstrack lane always getting pushed into the corner baiting out stealthy’s specials 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Blue_007Blue_007 Posts: 43
    Jaded said:

Yup super fun on that disstrack lane always getting pushed into the corner baiting out stealthy’s specials 🤦‍♂️

Lol yeah man it’s not fun. I love map 8 I truly do I just want to know if this was intended to be so passive or if it’s a mistake.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The opponents on the Encroaching Stun/Atomic Wrath path are always super passive too
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Passive AI is not a new thing. It is becoming more and more common, without any inputs from Kabam. All maps, all modes are seeing this. Thankfully abyss is not having such passive AI, and that is just because of the nodes in it.

AI will just hold block and not do anything. It's fun only if you're using quake. AI holds block so you can quake a bit easier.