**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom or Venompool

CJ35CJ35 Posts: 12
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Venompool become so good after buff so I can't decide i have 6 star Venom and Venompool both of them 2/35 right now ,venom is duped venompool unduped but venoms sign ability isn't big deal imo so which one i should rank up to 3/45 first

Venom or Venompool 43 votes

Venompool
27% 12 votes
Venom
69% 30 votes
Wait for something else
2% 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Both are legit champs, I don’t think you could wrong. I’m debating between VP, Venom, or Knull for my next cosmic r3 and I still don’t know who to bring up
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    They both have so much going for them, to the point I'd say Flip A Coin because I couldn't decide either, definitely rank up one of them though.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I like venompool
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Both
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Venompool is awesome for map 8
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Venom is definitely the better champ out of these too
    VP is also good but most of the times u'll end up using Venom more than VP
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Both, and don't make the mistake (in my opinion) of considering VP and Venom as interchangeable champions, they have different utilities and matchups and complement each other pretty well as long as there isn't a big buffs punishing situation ^_^