**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How satisfied are you with one of the most requested champ - Kraven?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
so kraven has some stuff, but how useful do u see him moving forward?

How satisfied are you with one of the most requested champ - Kraven? 74 votes

Not good! basic 2015 champ with 50 lines of abilities
18% 14 votes
Great! underated unique champ CCP didnt do justice
27% 20 votes
only time will tell if root with great
28% 21 votes
i have no opinions on new champions anymore
25% 19 votes

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    He is designed to be a defender itll be a fun and interactive session fighting him. Interesting champ with the root mechanic added to his kit.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    He looks solid
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I'm probs a bit biased as I legit was rewatching the 90s Spiderman cartoon when he was announced.
    I find him fun to play and imo that's all that matters in a champ.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wish I could actually get a newly released champ for the level of difficulty I play at.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I don’t have him yet, so I can’t make a valid opinion
  • I don't like the biased answers in the poll. Also I don't have him and only fought him once on Cav EQ. Root is a new mechanic and I kinda like it since it forces you to get good at other aspects of the game.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I don't like the biased answers in the poll. Also I don't have him and only fought him once on Cav EQ. Root is a new mechanic and I kinda like it since it forces you to get good at other aspects of the game.

How is the poll biased? I put forward all 4 options! U wanted more?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

He is designed to be a defender itll be a fun and interactive session fighting him. Interesting champ with the root mechanic added to his kit.

He is a terrible defender. You can pretty much go the whole fight unrooted because he places traps on this position (as a Defender) so you can push him to his corner and never get rooted