**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event

Hard decision who to R2

Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, so i have Sunspot and apocalypse as 6 star but who should i take to R2 ? I use Apocalypse to give horseman buff to my collosus and aa which both are r5

Hard decision who to R2 32 votes

Apocalyse
90%
buffajrAjisdopegannicus0830KennadoBrokenMoosetiptronicCap366TheAngryOneKILLMФИGЕЯRookiieSbkruebSirius0130Bugmat78EtjamaNo_oneukDeaconSpeedro420Hera1d_of_Ga1actusFilledPizzaSpideyFunko 29 votes
Sunspot
9%
Lpirnie5321thegetupkidGrassKnuckles 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 105
    Apocalyse
    Maybe Sunspot if you really care about prestige, but Apoc is way better for most content.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Apocalyse
    It's really not a hard decision imo, but there you go anyway
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    Was thinking the same but some people in the alliance told me they would choose sunpot any day but refused to elaborate why . I only see Sunspot just doing raw damage, no utilities.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Apocalyse
    Definitely apocalypse. My biggest rank up regret was maxing out my 5 star sunspot. I literally NEVER use him and I hate his play style. Wish I could take him back down to level 1 and get the resources back.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 585 ★★★
    Apocalyse
    Apocalypse=game won