**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone need a mystic AG 😂

CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
I traded a 6* mystic AG and got another one during trade in store. Just was pumped to get a 6* AG crystal from a GGC. I have a good option in every class but mystic….DJ Khalid was there to give me anotha one 😂 mission failed successfully.

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I guess if I get Diablo someday he’d be worthy, or perhaps 2022 will see a dope mystic enter the contest. Can’t complain 🤘🏼If you have any input here’s my mystic roster. Maybe doom is worth awakening for abyss (did easy path already)

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Use it on Juggernaut
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Cain said:

Seriously tho, is there any champs in the mystic class that really need an AG? Tigra maybe, don’t have her tho? I mean Doom for prestige I guess, but he doesn’t “need” it. Not a huge benefit

Arguably the Mystic who most benefits from their Awakened Ability is the one you can be fairly confident you won't get: Scarlet Witch. 6* Switch at Sig 200....

However, don't despair: that bottom row of yours is rich for buffs: Juggs, Dr Strange and Dormammu might just deserve it if they get the right buff.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Having played Doom a lot at 5* with and and without his sig ability, I believe his sig ability really helps. I got one from a GGC myself and am holding it for Doom at 6* in case he ever graces me with his presence. Sorcerer Supreme also gets some benefit and is worth considering.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    True I didn’t consider buffs🤔; I have Sorcerer supreme at R5 Sig 200 so it’d be a min before I take that 6* up prob. The trade in store makes me wonder if I should just save one. Would have loved to awaken OR, Ghost, CapIW, CGR