Another QOL update appreciation thread

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
I remember till sometime earlier this year, all the solo crystals under special section would sum up for all the three types of solo crystals from shards, and the number that used to show up was way too high like 5k-6k of sorts.

Now it just sums up and shows the total number of crystals from supreme solo crystals. Small change, but it is a change. Appreciate it!

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Yup, I noticed the same thing where if you had 30k 5* shards, it counted as 2 featureds and not 3 basics. Not sure if that's still there tho. This update has been around for a couple of months iirc.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    It's just a nice little change. I really like the 'oh yeah, that'd be good' tweaks that just make the game easier to use.

I'd like a way to filter awakened/non-awakened champs, or maybe sort champs by Sig level. It worked make using Sig stones easier.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

It's just a nice little change. I really like the 'oh yeah, that'd be good' tweaks that just make the game easier to use.

I'd like a way to filter awakened/non-awakened champs, or maybe sort champs by Sig level. It worked make using Sig stones easier.

That would be nice, or having a small circle with the sig numbers would also be helpful. I usually check duped/ unduped from the awakening stone in inventory but a filter world be nice.

Also i think the default sorting by star level would be better instead of hero rating