Awaken Korg or Killmonger

fly101fly101 Member Posts: 33
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, I have a 5* skill awakening gem and some uncertainty. Not sure if I should use it o. I had planned on Korg but I believe Killmonger is now a strong contender. Was working on the basis of using them in defence.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• fly101fly101 Member Posts: 33

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    Korg for defence
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    fly101 said:

Hi all, I have a 5* skill awakening gem and some uncertainty. Not sure if I should use it o. I had planned on Korg but I believe Killmonger is now a strong contender. Was working on the basis of using them in defence.

Save imo.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Neither. Save it
  • fly101fly101 Member Posts: 33
    edited December 2021
    Who do you suggest holding it for ?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Probably save for Argon/Fury, but if you get another, don't hesitate to use it on Killmonger. He's definitely better with the dupe both offensively and defensively; and is useable in a lot of content. Korg is largely just a defender; without great applicability to offense.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    I'd save it unless u really like/ use KM. Korgs sig helps as a defender but that's really it and not worth the gem. KM benefits a lot from it but if he's not ranked or u don't use him then I would wait( could dupe naturally before he's ranked up, or pull NF, Aegon)
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    I go by the principle of never using a gem until you rank them up. For a 5* that’s at least r4. Save until you rank them up and if you haven’t duped killmonger by then, you can use it.