**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there going to be another special quest/event?

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a new event every Wednesday after Tuesday’s maintenance. I mean they are trying to make 5* and upgrading materials more accessible. I feel that could be a really good addition to the lonely monthly quest and daily quest.

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You know there's 2 events up now right?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    These two events are so easy that everyone already conquered it and wants another quest like these for rewards lol

Really the level of game is going down, wish there's no node like LIFE TRANSFER
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    These two events are so easy that everyone already conquered it and wants another quest like these for rewards lol

Life transfer is the coolest node they have added. Coupled with the degeneration and curse for the most recent Goldblum special event it really makes it a lot of fun and easy to complete.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

Life transfer is the coolest node they have added. Coupled with the degeneration and curse for the most recent Goldblum special event it really makes it a lot of fun and easy to complete.

That's what I'm saying "Easy to Complete"
    These special quests was never easy bud, i guess you didn't knew about Coulson, Chloe, Ming-na etx
    The difficulty must be on that much level, nowadays they are just throwing rewards what you need to do is play
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★

That's what I'm saying "Easy to Complete"
    These special quests was never easy bud, i guess you didn't knew about Coulson, Chloe, Ming-na etx
    The difficulty must be on that much level, nowadays they are just throwing rewards what you need to do is play

I agree. But Webslinger, Coulson and Chloe were all rather easy. Bautista and Ming were the worst.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I know they don't give out as much in terms as rewards (unless super lucky on rifts) but I would prefer another event like that, or raccoon workshop, stark assignments (but a little better)

Been a few months since last sort of spin off event.